HTML/JavaScript

Image Map

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Back at It!

Time flies is definitely an understatement for the last semester. We have been constantly busy! I look forward to getting back to blogging. I've continued blog on our school website for my newspaper staff, yearbook staff, and classroom (English Language Arts and Leadership). Check those out for great things we've had going on!

Over the next few days, I will be making several blog posts about the awesome things happening in my classroom. Then - beginning January 1st - I look forward to a normal blogging routine! Thankfully, the school year is in full swing and I hope to have a handle on life!

I have had numerous emails requesting my Genius Hour Rubric and Inspiration Station activity, so I took the plunge and started a TPT store. If you are interested in these items, please check it out! Thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment