HTML/JavaScript

Image Map

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Currently


A friend introduced my to Serial yesterday. I haven't stopped listening to it! If you haven't heard it yet, get a podcast app and start listening! 

I'm in my second (of four) semester of grad school. I'm working towards my MA in Gifted/Talented Education. It's always been my dream to teach Gifted, but grad school is a lot of work! Reading, analyzing, writing, preparing - oh my! Thankfully, I do enjoy the material. The program I'm completing is a hybrid program - both online and in the classroom. I travel five hours once or twice a month on a Saturday for a full day of classes. It works out great because I can still teach! 

I'm taking twenty-one eighth graders to Disney in ten days! We are completing two Disney YES (Youth Education Series) programs: Global Citizenship at Epcot and Disney Imagineering: Gravity at Hollywood Studios. I can't wait! Check back in about two weeks for a full report on this field trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment