HTML/JavaScript

Image Map

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Social Butterly

I have a thing for social media. The connections, network, and education it provides are incredible! Don't get me wrong - I am ALL for face to face communication, but social media is a great tool!

I am the PR Pro for my school, so with school sites, personal sites, and educator sites - I run:
2 Twitter Accounts
1 Facebook Account
2 Facebook Pages
1 Yammer Account
2 Blogs
3 Instagram Accounts
1 Pinterest Account
1 Remind Account (with 3 classes)
+ Youtube, Teachertube, ETC!

It's a lot of work keeping those up! Thankfully with an iPhone, iPad, and MacBoook it's easy and typically does not take up that much time (except for pinterest - I'm pretty sure I've lost entire days in there!). I use Instagram to update students on a lot of announcements. Apparently, "Facebook is for old people." 


I'd love to share my Educator Social Medias with you! Please feel free to like/follow/share them all! Of course, this blog is the first one!






Please comment and let me know what you use for your classroom! Keeping students and parents involved and informed is very important in our current technology age.

No comments:

Post a Comment